Monday, July 31, 2006

Soma FM airplay and some other notes

Alphonse Mucha: Dance
I've been doing proofreading to the coming Finnish 3rd print of my first book. It has been an interesting process. The proof reading and the extra foreword and an appendix to the hardcover 3rd print should be ready later this week.

I heard from my CD's publisher's that my 700 000 years was played by a San Francisco based Soma FM lately. When it comes to my books, I heard that my second book Saatanan Mustat Nahkasiivet has been sold also in some really interesting places - like some S-market of Haapavesi (I think this somewhat equals to Wal-Mart in Nashville). Grand! (thanks to Oan for the information).

Lastly, if you happen to be in Turku, be sure to check out a great Alphonse Mucha exhibition at the Turku art museum. It is something not to miss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Proserpiynne said...

Congratulations for the 3rd print!!
Alphonse Mucha is so Love :)
*C

5:04 pm  
Blogger Tapio Kotkavuori said...

I urge more local pagans to go and to see Mucha! This is a unique chance.

10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home