Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Vox Paganorum 2/06

Vox Paganorum 2/06 is now available from Pakanaverkko (Pagan Net). The second issue for the year has on its cover my drawing Humpty Dumpty's Death (see above). The drawing was published for the first time in my second book Saatanan Mustat Nahkasiivet.

The issue includes articles f.ex about sonic magic (interviews of four Turku-area sonic magicians: myself, Cosine Nomine, Niko Skorpio, and Ovro), synchronicity, and thoughts on a magical year among other subjects.

You might also want to read my entry on Vox Paganorum 1/06.

Post Scriptum: Talking about sonic magic, come and see Cantata Sangui (the band who made the song No longer in eyes of Aletheia) live in Turku on this coming Thursday (July 20th).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that drawing, too. Do you have a larger version of it available?

5:46 am  
Blogger Tapio Kotkavuori said...

Hrabanaz and Joan, thanks for your comments. Joan, I should have a larger version of the drawing somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

11:30 am  
Blogger Tapio Kotkavuori said...

by the way, you might want to remember that Alice of Wonderland was exposed recentlY:

http://kotkavuori.blogspot.com/2006/06/alice-from-wonderland-exposed.html

As a sidenote, this drawing along with "Gurdjieff's balloon" and "Curse" from my second book might turn into postcards one day... we'll see.

12:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely drawing.
*C

9:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnificent!

5:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much you would ask for the original piece of art?

11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home