Friday, July 21, 2006

Book of Life 2006 CE, closure

Cantata Sangui live at Klubi, Turku, on 20th of July. Photo by Wooki.

The Book of Life
2006 CE is formally finished. I dare to say that it turned out to be a fruitful experience for all who took part to it. It definitely turned out that way to me.

I put it to my blog's main lines some months ago that "life is a moment - Remember yourself". If you have come used to it, read it again with a thought. That is the way it really is.

Learn to see how the linear time goes by and how subjective non-linear experience of time match or does not match with it. Learn to plant seeds of your Will into the tissue of the Universe. Learn to have fun, to be happy. Learn to face and challenge your limits in a meaningful way. Learn to forgive yourself. Learn to Love. Learn to be willing to grow - again.

Learn to Remember yourself.

The Book of Life 2006 CE was filled with "odd" synchronicities again. One of them dealt with the very end of the Working. Cantata Sangui, the band behind a wonderful song No longer in eyes of Aletheia, was going to perform in Turku on 20th of July, the last day of this year's the Book of Life. This was a pure "coincidence" but in a certain way it just "made sense".

The concert was a Working in itself. I do not even try to describe how I experienced it. I think it suffices to say that it was... magical. My many thanks to the band and especially to Mika (and well... to Liisa too). From tô aletheias pedion I greet you.

Lastly, I was asked about possible inspirational materials regarding the Book of Life recently. There is one definite inspirational book and movie regarding the Book of Life - Dr. Carl Sagan's Contact and the movie that is based on it. I see the movie once a year around the time of the Working.

Aletheia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Griff said...

"Learn to see how the linear time goes by and how subjective non-linear experience of time match or does not match with it. Learn to plant seeds of your Will into the tissue of the Universe. Learn to have fun, to be happy. Learn to face and challenge your limits in a meaningful way. Learn to forgive yourself. Learn to Love. Learn to be willing to grow - again".

I find this essentially summarises much of what I wrote to my post-mortal Self in my final letter. In parts the wording is also very similar.

4:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As part of my closure, I assembled various things I'd already made public onto one page.

I've also had a similar focus. There is the 'tough love' messages, but the 'gentle love' messages as well. I include a toast to myself near death, and at any time I feel a need to celebrate. Not just for me, I include all readers into my toast:

"Drink a toast to you!
Count only the 'wins'.
Be prideful!
WELL DONE!
Hold fast!

http://www.aztriad.com/tofuture.html

Again, I thank you for enabling a wonderful time of self exploration!

4:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home